An innovative full exhaust system for the 2021 model of the Yamaha Tracer 7.
The full exhaust system is made wholly of AISI 304 stainless steel, which in its forms maintains the predisposition for original lambda probes housing.
CNC machined billet bushings and T.I.G. welding performed in inert atmosphere are just examples of the technologies used to make this kit.
The removal of the original catalyst allows an important reduction of both the operating temperature and the motorcycle weight. The muffler chosen to combine with this exhaust system is the SC1-S: carbon fiber made body and end cap plus riveted plate with SC-Project logo.
A strong and deep sound at every acceleration, ready not to let your bike go unnoticed.
- Body Material: Carbon
- DB-Killer: No
- End Cap Material: Carbon
- Frame attachment: Bracket
- Headers Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Lambda probe: Yes
- Line: Full exhaust system 2-1
- Noise level: 100 dB @ 4375 rpm
- Power: +2,5 hp @10000 rpm
- Racing: FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Torque: +2,6 Nm @4750 rpm
- Weight: -3,7 Kg (Stock 7,7 kg / SC 4 Kg)
- Kit contents:
- Slip-On muffler
- Full AISI 304 stainless steel 2-1 Exhaust System
- Carbon heat protection
- Springs and screws
- SC-Project stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Model data
- Manufacturer: YAMAHA
- Model: TRACER 700 – TRACER 7 GT
- Year: 2020