The sporty character and the elegance of black meet in this full system designed for the 2021 model of the Yamaha Tracer 7.
Made with the best materials and high-tech processes, the kit consists of matt black AISI 304 stainless steel manifolds obtained through the use of ceramic paint resistant to high temperatures, CNC machined billet bushings and T.I.G. performed in inert atmosphere. The set also maintains compatibility with the original lambda probes housing.
The removal of the original catalyst allows a significant reduction of both the operating temperature and the motorcycle weight.
A strong and deep sound is obtained with the use of a carbon made SC1-S muffler, with riveted SC-Project logo, strong, lightweight and in line with the spirit of this bike model.
- Body Material: Carbon
- DB-Killer: No
- End Cap Material: Carbon
- Frame attachment: Bracket
- Headers Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Lambda probe: Yes
- Line: Full exhaust system 2-1
- Noise level: 100 dB @ 4375 rpm
- Power: +2,5 hp @10000 rpm
- Racing: FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Torque: +2,6 Nm @4750 rpm
- Weight: -3,7 Kg (Stock 7,7 kg / SC 4 Kg)
- Kit contents:
- Slip-On muffler
- Springs and screws
- Heat-resistant adhesive
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Model data
- Manufacturer: YAMAHA
- Model: TRACER 700 – TRACER 7 GT
- Year: 2020