An innovative complete exhaust system for the 2021 model of the Yamaha MT-07.
The full exhaust system is made with high-quality AISI 304 stainless steel, which perfectly fits with original lambda probes.
CNC machined billet bushings and T.I.G. welding performed in protected environment are just examples of the technologies used to manufacture this product.
The removal of the original catalyst allows a significant reduction of both the operating temperature and the motorcycle weight. The muffler chosen to combine with this complete system is the carbon fibre CR-T: short and light, with a sporty and decisive design, with riveted SC-Project logo, excellent for giving an extra sprint to the bike on track.
A strong and deep sound at every acceleration, ready not to let your bike go unnoticed.
- Body Material: Carbon
- DB-Killer: No
- End Cap Material: Titanium
- Frame attachment: Bracket
- Headers Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Lambda probe: Yes
- Line: Full exhaust system 2-1
- Noise level: 108 dB @ 4375 rpm
- Power: +2,8 hp @9000 rpm
- Racing: FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Torque: +2,8 Nm @5250 rpm
- Weight: -5,2 Kg (Stock 7,7 kg / SC 2,5 Kg)
- Kit contents:
- Slip-On muffler
- Full AISI 304 stainless steel 2-1 Exhaust System
- Springs and screws
- SC-Project stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Model data
- Manufacturer: YAMAHA
- Model: MT-07
- Year: 2021-2022