The SC-Project full system exhaust is the direct result of the research, development and design work carried out by the R&D department together with the major MotoGP and SBK Championship Teams.
SC-Project, with the aim of improving performance and aesthetics of Your Ducati Scrambler 400, has created a complete system available in AISI 304 stainless steel version compatible with the Conic 70’s muffler.
The SC-Project full system exhaust, designed to house the original lambda probe, showcases first-class technical solutions: the use of CNC machined bushings turned from solid allow the exhaust system perfect couplings that make fitting easier and improve system performance; the use of AISI 304 stainless steel of reduced thickness makes the system lighter and ensures better bike rideability.
The Conic 70’S is made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel with weldings made with T.I.G. and the final part of the cone obtained from solid steel AISI 304. An elegant silencer that finds its ideal positioning on Your Ducati Scrambler 400 with a simple look but technological soul. The particular shape guarantees that characteristic dark and deep Sound, a distinctive feature of tapered muffler. The cut shape in the final part is even more enhanced by the mesh stone guard.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel Aisi 304
- End Cap Material: Stainless Steel Aisi 304
- Frame attachment: Welded bracket
- Headers Material: Stainless Steel Aisi 304
- Lambda probe: Yes
- Line: Full exhaust system 2-1
- Power: +0,9 hp @5500 rpm
- Racing: FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Torque: +1,2 Nm @5400 rpm
- Weight: -3,4 Kg (Stock 5,6 Kg / SC 2,2 Kg)
- Kit contents:
- Full exhaust system 2-1 with steel AISI 304 pipes with variable taper
- Slip-On muffler
- Springs and screws
- SC-Project stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Model data
- Manufacturer: DUCATI
- Model: SCRAMBLER 400
- Year: 2016-2019