The full-system is the result of the research, development and design work started by the SC-Project R&D department for the Aprilia Racing RS 660 Trophy.
The complete exhaust system, designed for the Aprilia RS 660, is compatible with the original lambda probe and is built with top-level technical solutions such as TIG welding performed in a controlled environment and the use of CNC machined billet bushings. These give the exhaust system perfect couplings that make it easier to assemble and improve performance. The lightening of the kit guarantees better handling of the bike. The variable size headers, made of AISI 304 stainless steel, ensure a strong performance increase both in terms of torque and maximum power throughout the curve. The removal of the original catalyst allows an important reduction of the operating temperature.
The use of the SC1-R muffler, available in both titanium and carbon, gives a deep and dark sound to this bike.
- Body Material: Carbon / Titanium
- DB-Killer: Yes
- End Cap Material: Carbon
- Frame attachment: Bracket
- Headers Material: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Homologation – EC, TUV approved: No
- Lambda probe: Yes
- Line: Full Exhaust System 2-1
- Noise level: Noise level
- Power: +3,6 hp @9250 rpm
- Racing: FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Torque: +2,7 Nm @9250 rpm
- Weight: -2 Kg (Stock 6,4 kg / SC 4,4 Kg)
- Kit contents:
- Slip-On mufflerFull Stainless steel AISI 304 Exhaust System 2-1Carbon heat protection
- Single seat bracketSprings and screwsSC-Project stickers24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Model data
- Manufacturer: APRILIA
- Model: RS 660
- Year: 2020-2022